Amy Shields is news editor of Drapers.
- E-mail: email@example.com
Moss Bros, the menswear group, will remain committed to its formal menswear chain Savoy Taylors Guild after disposing of its Cecil Gee chain for £1.7m to JD Sports Fashion.
SuperGroup, the young fashion business, has met with analysts to allay investor concerns that its Superdry brand has become overexposed.
JD Sports Fashion has acquired Spanish fashion and footwear chain Sprinter and eight Cecil Gee stores from menswear group Moss Bros.
- N Brown reshuffles Figleaves management to lead business
- Team behind Aurora sizes up troubled Jane Norman
- BBC apologises to Primark over faked child labour footage
- Republic asks banks for headroom
- Vera Wang opens shop-in-shop with Browns
- Buyers circle Life & Style
- New Look vows return to value-led heritage