Ana Santi - Currently on maternity leave
Ana is the deputy editor of Drapers, having worked at the title for eight years. With nearly a decade of experience across the entire fashion sector, Ana is responsible for Drapers’ editorial content in print and online. Her knowledge and contacts base spans the breadth of the fashion industry, from big multiple retailers to small, local suppliers. Ana is a regular media commentator and makes frequent appearances on the BBC and Sky News, and comments across the national press on fashion and retail.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2760
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired by minimalist art, the new store from Matchesfashion.com is already proving its worth.
Reiss will launch a capsule collection based on its 40-year heritage and a collaboration with Yorkshire-based mill Alfred Brown for autumn 14, as it looks to capitalise on strong spring 14 sales and increase product drops.
Marc Bolland and his chief financial officer Alan Stewart began by saying all the right things about how they planned to improve the performance of Marks & Spencer’s general merchandise division, which is largely made up of clothing.
- Jigsaw hires former Jaeger director Shailina Parti
- My fashion life - Moira Benigson
- Video: Jaeger unveils autumn 14 collection as it celebrates 130 years
- It takes more than product to breed success in fashion – it takes character, too
- Debenhams could trial Sports Direct sportswear this summer
- Niki Scordi to leave Matthew Williamson
- Drapers Next Generation: Click-and-collect to drive F&F in UK