Ana has worked at Drapers for six years, rising from news reporter to deputy editor (and features editor along the way) in June 2011. Her experience spans the entire fashion sector, from breaking news stories to deputising for the editor. Ana is responsible for Drapers’ entire editorial content and manages special projects including Drapers’ nurturing initiative Next Generation Academy. She is a regular media commentator, appearing on Sky News and the BBC’s Woman’s Hour and Radio 5 Live, and commenting across the national press on fashion and retail. When she’s not obsessing about fashion, Ana writes about her beloved Brazil on www.borninbrazil.co.uk. https://twitter.com/Ana_C_Santi
- Tel: 020 3033 2760
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The menswear expert speaks to Drapers’ editorial director Eric Musgrave about maximising editorial content for digital businesses
Former Shop Direct boss Mark Newton-Jones has urged fashion businesses of all sizes to put mobile at the forefront of their strategies, followed by video and social media.
Fashion businesses should engage in social media to offer customers a “connected” shopping experience, rather than obsess with its potential to drive direct sales.
- Digital Forum: 'Super Shoppers' drive retailers’ omnichannel strategies
- Textiles report: Suppliers rise to the challenge offering choice and innovation
- Suppliers fume at N Brown demand for backdated discount to fund growth plans
- Collen & Clare picks Aldeburgh for women’s shop
- Drapers Next Generation: The fashion industry shines with this year’s leading lights
- Shopwatch: The stores of 2013
- Register for Next Generation 2014