Ana has worked at Drapers for six years, rising from news reporter to deputy editor (and features editor along the way) in June 2011. Her experience spans the entire fashion sector, from breaking news stories to deputising for the editor. Ana is responsible for Drapers’ entire editorial content and manages special projects including Drapers’ nurturing initiative Next Generation Academy. She is a regular media commentator, appearing on Sky News and the BBC’s Woman’s Hour and Radio 5 Live, and commenting across the national press on fashion and retail. When she’s not obsessing about fashion, Ana writes about her beloved Brazil on www.borninbrazil.co.uk. https://twitter.com/Ana_C_Santi
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2760
- E-mail: email@example.com
At Debenhams’ press briefing on Wednesday morning, chief executive Michael Sharp said “product remains at the heart of what we do”.
Sports Direct is among a dozen brands currently in talks with Debenhams to trial being stocked by the department store over the next few months.
Matthew Williamson chief executive Niki Scordi is leaving the company six months after taking on the role, Drapers understands.
- Drapers Next Generation: Click-and-collect to drive F&F in UK
- Concern mounts over M&S turnaround strategy despite fashion sales increase
- Drapers Next Generation: I'd always wanted M&S job, says Kate Bostock
- Temperley London to undergo major repositioning
- Shopwatch: Lark London
- Can journalists really be buyers?
- Temperley to close Alice diffusion line