Ana has worked at Drapers for six years, rising from news reporter to deputy editor (and features editor along the way) in June 2011. Her experience spans the entire fashion sector, from breaking news stories to deputising for the editor. Ana is responsible for Drapers’ entire editorial content and manages special projects including Drapers’ nurturing initiative Next Generation Academy. She is regularly seen chairing industry events and, when she’s not obsessing about fashion, Ana writes about her beloved Brazil on www.borninbrazil.co.uk. https://twitter.com/Ana_C_Santi
- Tel: 020 3033 2760
- E-mail: email@example.com
Reiss founder David Reiss insisted the premium retailer is “back on track” under a new structure and creative director, following the departure of its brand and ecommerce directors.
This time last week, we were waiting for Marks & Spencer to unveil its autumn 13 womenswear collection (see Drapers’ thoughts on this Reuters video) to see if it could rescue falling clothing sales; today we await its less favourable full-year results due out tomorrow.
After seven consecutive quarters of falling general merchandise (GM) sales, Marks & Spencer boss Marc Bolland is pinning his hopes on the retailer’s autumn 13 collection, which was unveiled this week after months of anticipation and speculation.
- Deputy Diary: M&S' big reveal - did it work?
- Close up: Berndt Hauptkorn, chief executive for Europe, Uniqlo
- Deputy Diary: Lack of support for Coggles is appalling
- Deputy Diary: Two high-profile exits, two very different sized holes to fill
- Global Report: Why global expansion is top of the agenda
- Global Report: Brazil
- Deputy Diary: High street’s menswear is the talk of the town