Ana is the deputy editor of Drapers, having worked at the title for eight years. With nearly a decade of experience across the entire fashion sector, Ana is responsible for Drapers’ editorial content in print and online. Her knowledge and contacts base spans the breadth of the fashion industry, from big multiple retailers to small, local suppliers. Ana is a regular media commentator and makes frequent appearances on the BBC and Sky News, and comments across the national press on fashion and retail.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2760
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inspired by minimalist art, the new store from Matchesfashion.com is already proving its worth.
Reiss will launch a capsule collection based on its 40-year heritage and a collaboration with Yorkshire-based mill Alfred Brown for autumn 14, as it looks to capitalise on strong spring 14 sales and increase product drops.
Marc Bolland and his chief financial officer Alan Stewart began by saying all the right things about how they planned to improve the performance of Marks & Spencer’s general merchandise division, which is largely made up of clothing.
Jigsaw has appointed former Jaeger brand director Shailina Parti as its first buying and merchandising director.
Supermarkets and Mary Katrantzou have all been part of the retail mix for Moira Benigson over 25 years running recruiter MBS Group.
Jaeger has unveiled its autumn 14 collection as it celebrates its 130 anniversary, drawing inspiration from the company’s archive.
At Debenhams’ press briefing on Wednesday morning, chief executive Michael Sharp said “product remains at the heart of what we do”.
Sports Direct is among a dozen brands currently in talks with Debenhams to trial being stocked by the department store over the next few months.
Matthew Williamson chief executive Niki Scordi is leaving the company six months after taking on the role, Drapers understands.
Multi-channel retailing will lead the growth of Tesco’s clothing business, according to boss Jason Tarry.
- Concern mounts over M&S turnaround strategy despite fashion sales increase
- Drapers Next Generation: I'd always wanted M&S job, says Kate Bostock
- Temperley London to undergo major repositioning
- Shopwatch: Lark London
- Can journalists really be buyers?
- Temperley to close Alice diffusion line
- My-Wardrobe fashion director Carmen Borgonovo quits
- Digital Forum: Q&A with Jeremy Langmead, editor-in-chief, Mr Porter
- Digital Forum: Mobile must drive retailers’ strategies
- Digital Forum: Social media key channel for 'connected' experience