Ana has worked at Drapers for six years, rising from news reporter to deputy editor (and features editor along the way) in June 2011. Her experience spans the entire fashion sector, from breaking news stories to deputising for the editor. Ana is responsible for Drapers’ entire editorial content and manages special projects including Drapers’ nurturing initiative Next Generation Academy. She is a regular media commentator, appearing on Sky News and the BBC’s Woman’s Hour and Radio 5 Live, and commenting across the national press on fashion and retail. When she’s not obsessing about fashion, Ana writes about her beloved Brazil on www.borninbrazil.co.uk. https://twitter.com/Ana_C_Santi
- Tel: 020 3033 2760
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Premium menswear retailer Spencer Hart’s company voluntary arrangement (CVA) has been approved by creditors in an attempt to safeguard its future, Drapers understands.
In his first interview since becoming boss of the retailer, Peter Ruis reveals his plan to revive its quirky personality.
Animal chief executive Steve Bracewell has left the business after less than two months at the helm.
- Preview: The Drapers Interview with Peter Ruis
- Jigsaw to revamp shops in bid for £100m sales
- British shoppers continue to aspire towards luxury
- The Drapers Interview: J Crew's Mickey Drexler
- Drexler: J Crew 'fights battle' against bland high street
- M&S needs a happy ending to its winter fairytale
- Deputy Diary: Why Burberry is right to back Bailey