I joined Drapers as Editor in Chief in March 2011 and head up the editorial team across the magazine, website and events. My background is in the wider B2B market where I ran magazines including The Publican, Theme magazine and, briefly, Travel Trade Gazette, as well as working in communications and government relations, before moving into fashion. Those who know me best would say I like to tell it like it is, don’t suffer fools gladly and have a somewhat surreal sense of humour but hopefully also that I have enormous passion for business journalism and for my newly adopted and hugely inspiring sector, fashion. In fact, I am honoured to be running a publication with 125 years of history behind it in an industry that demonstrates such creativity and drive and is so crucial to UK trade both home and abroad. If you have time to drop me a line with your thoughts on any of the issues we cover, or indeed your comments on Drapers and what we do, then please do at Caroline.Nodder@Emap.com, I would genuinely love to hear from you. https://twitter.com/carolinenodder
- Tel: 020 3033 2759
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coast managing director Margaret McDonald is leaving the business to join US lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret as president.
Coast managing director Margaret McDonald is leaving the business.
The menswear season kicked off this week with London Collections: Men offering a first glimpse of spring 14.
- Fashion agents and distributors included in new Drapers indie awards
- Decline at H&M as it falls short of etail greatness
- The unstoppable rise of fashion’s uncommon people
- Fashion businesses must be proactive in the ethical debate
- Drapers launches new indie awards
- British talent gets top billing on the global stage
- Coggles’ growing pains prove it’s tough at the top