- E-mail: email@example.com
Ethical footwear brand Beyond Skin is revamping its website as part of strategy to refocus on its etail business.
John Lewis is seeking to reinforce its menswear credentials by making its debut at London Collections: Men.
Fragmented ownership is a major barrier to reversing the decline of the UK’s town centres, according to new research.
- Collectif invests for mainstream push
- Deadlock continues over Bangladesh safety accord
- John Lewis to open Oxford store
- M&S autumn 13 - what the papers said
- Net-A-Porter investor Busquets supports recycling marketplace
- Saint Laurent launches new concept store in Paris
- H&M could be exposed by Asian safety initiatives