- E-mail: email@example.com
Eveningwear and occasionwear brand Bernshaw has repositioned its collection for spring 14, introducing bright colours, geometric prints and coloured lace.
Young fashion retailer Pulp is expected to significantly increase its store portfolio after selling a majority stake to Sports Direct for an undisclosed sum.
When Fat Face took the bold step of turning its back on aggressive discounting at the height of the recession, it was a move widely applauded but few counterparts were prepared to follow its lead.
The London Textile Fair had its strongest edition to date last week, with 53 more exhibitors and around 200 additional visitors compared to its last show in January.
Click-and-collect will be worth more than £4bn to retail by 2018 as it continues to find favour with convenience-seeking consumers, according to new research.
The owner of defunct kidswear retailer Footprints has launched a new store in the aftermath of the former’s liquidation.
Landlords have welcomed new government proposals that will allow them to have a greater role in the revitalisation of high streets.
Arcadia-owned Topshop is expanding its Woking store by a third to 5,966 sq ft.
Carl Peddie, the co-owner of Midlands mini-chain Diffusion, is calling for entries to the third annual charity golf day in memory of his sister Jannine.
Lifestyle retailer Fat Face is expanding into the US with plans to open stores followed by a dedicated US transactional site within the next two years.
- Todd Lynn designs capsule collection for Debenhams
- Beyond Skin sheds old etail platform
- Exclusive: John Lewis range to debut at London Collections: Men
- Disparate ownership is "major barrier" to redeveloping town centres
- Collectif invests for mainstream push
- Deadlock continues over Bangladesh safety accord
- John Lewis to open Oxford store
- M&S autumn 13 - what the papers said
- Net-A-Porter investor Busquets supports recycling marketplace
- Saint Laurent launches new concept store in Paris