- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eveningwear and occasionwear brand Bernshaw has repositioned its collection for spring 14, introducing bright colours, geometric prints and coloured lace.
Young fashion retailer Pulp is expected to significantly increase its store portfolio after selling a majority stake to Sports Direct for an undisclosed sum.
When Fat Face took the bold step of turning its back on aggressive discounting at the height of the recession, it was a move widely applauded but few counterparts were prepared to follow its lead.
- London Textile Fair reports strongest edition to date
- Click-and-collect to be worth £4bn by 2018
- Updated: Kidswear retailer Footprints treads new path
- Landlords welcome BID contribution proposals
- Topshop upsizes Woking store
- Carl Peddie calls for entries to third charity golf day
- Fat Face plots US expansion following "very strong" results