Catherine Neilan is news editor of Drapers, having joined the magazine from Broadcast, where she was deputy news editor. She has also worked as a reporter at The Bookseller and Investment Adviser and has freelanced for The Guardian and the Financial Times, among others. In her spare time she is a trustee of homeless magazine The Pavement and is a regular contributor/producer for fortnightly radio show The Naked Book.
Catherine’s role at Drapers sees her oversee the team’s newsdesk, including comment, analysis and all the exclusives across the fashion industry.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2771
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tesco fashion label F&F’s head of buying for brands and concessions and its head of buying for accessories and footwear have left the business.
Next director of womenswear Liz Catterall has been promoted to a new role with a broader remit, following long-standing product director Christos Angelides’ imminent move to the US.
Fenwick of Bond Street’s £1m Shoe Corner is the initial step in its ground floor revamp.
- Footwear brand Upper Street acquires US rival Milk & Honey
- Cashmere brand Goat to open debut store
- Wendy Hallett opens the door on the exclusive Twenty Club
- Fenwick shuts down online transactions as it overhauls site
- USC brand director Emma Alexander exits
- M&S enters Azerbaijan and expands in Saudi Arabia through new Alhokair deal
- Baring Asia acquires 'significant' stake in Cath Kidston