Catherine Neilan is news editor of Drapers, having joined the magazine from Broadcast, where she was deputy news editor. She has also worked as a reporter at The Bookseller and Investment Adviser and has freelanced for The Guardian and the Financial Times, among others. In her spare time she is a trustee of homeless magazine The Pavement and is a regular contributor/producer for fortnightly radio show The Naked Book. Catherine’s role at Drapers sees her oversee the team’s newsdesk, including comment, analysis and all the exclusives across the fashion industry. She can be found tweeting at @CatNeilan
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2771
- E-mail: email@example.com
Aquascutum is opening a new menswear-only store on Jermyn Street in central London this summer.
Sports Direct has criticised its shareholders for withdrawing support over a bonus scheme for Mike Ashley, saying it could lead to “further uncertainty” for the company.
Profit growth at Primark has again beaten expectations by rising 26% in the six months to March 1, ahead of the 21% forecast by analysts.
- John Lewis unveils 150th anniversary plans
- Primark tipped for 21% profits jump
- Easter footfall drops - but rises again by Monday
- German luxury business Strenesse files for insolvency
- Bosideng UK buying and design teams made redundant
- Monsoon Accessorize head of buying leaves
- Mulberry entry prices to drop £100 per bag