Catherine Neilan is news editor of Drapers, having joined the magazine from Broadcast, where she was deputy news editor. She has also worked as a reporter at The Bookseller and Investment Adviser and has freelanced for The Guardian and the Financial Times, among others. In her spare time she is a trustee of homeless magazine The Pavement and is a regular contributor/producer for fortnightly radio show The Naked Book. Catherine’s role at Drapers sees her oversee the team’s newsdesk, including comment, analysis and all the exclusives across the fashion industry. She can be found tweeting at @CatNeilan
- Tel: 020 3033 2771
- E-mail: email@example.com
Harris Tweed Hebrides picked up two of the top gongs at this year’s NatWest UK Fashion & Textile Awards, as Christopher Raeburn was named Designer of the Year.
John Lewis has urged suppliers to make it their first port of call with new products as it looks to meet its ambitious growth targets.
Recruiters say key buying and merchandising talent is being lured by higher salaries and change of lifestyle.
- M&S to recoup £1m in over-paid rent
- Stores encouraged to stay open beyond 6pm to boost turnover
- M&S turnaround will not be easy
- HoF reports record profit levels
- Primark to offer financial aid to all Rana Plaza workers
- Exclusive: M&S head of store environment to step down
- M&S marketing boss leaves after nine years