Catherine Neilan is news editor of Drapers, having joined the magazine from Broadcast, where she was deputy news editor. She has also worked as a reporter at The Bookseller and Investment Adviser and has freelanced for The Guardian and the Financial Times, among others. In her spare time she is a trustee of homeless magazine The Pavement and is a regular contributor/producer for fortnightly radio show The Naked Book. Catherine’s role at Drapers sees her oversee the team’s newsdesk, including comment, analysis and all the exclusives across the fashion industry. She can be found tweeting at @CatNeilan
- Tel: 020 3033 2771
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrators of Internaçionale are confident it will continue to trade for “months, rather than weeks”, after positive initial talks with staff, suppliers and landlords.
John Lewis partners will receive a 15% bonus as the group revealed gross sales broke the £10bn barrier for the year to January 25.
Anita Barr is joining Harvey Nichols as fashion buying director, just six months after joining All Saints.
- Coast restructures as Bostock eyes double-digit growth
- Discounting drives deflation to record levels
- Uniqlo parent mulls J Crew buy out
- Internacionale administrators look to woo staff, landlords and suppliers
- Deckers EMEA president Steve Murray to leave
- Internacionale enters administration
- West End retailers face double threat after strong 2013