Catherine Neilan is news editor of Drapers, having joined the magazine from Broadcast, where she was deputy news editor. She has also worked as a reporter at The Bookseller and Investment Adviser and has freelanced for The Guardian and the Financial Times, among others. In her spare time she is a trustee of homeless magazine The Pavement and is a regular contributor/producer for fortnightly radio show The Naked Book. Catherine’s role at Drapers sees her oversee the team’s newsdesk, including comment, analysis and all the exclusives across the fashion industry. She can be found tweeting at @CatNeilan
- Tel: 020 3033 2771
- E-mail: email@example.com
My-Wardrobe.com co-founder Sarah Curran has been appointed as a director of Shop Direct, charged with wooing luxury brands to build a roster that can compete with the likes of My-Wardrobe and Net-a-Porter.
New Look is to unify its branding under a new logo across the entire business, offloading a number of logos that have accumulated over recent years.
Simone Rocha, Marques’ Almeida and Ryan Lo are among seven London-based designers receiving sponsorship to showcase autumn 14 collections at London Fashion Week as part of the latest tranche of NewGen funding.
- EWM's Simpson promoted to managing director of Peacocks
- DCLG unveils plans to 'tackle aggressive parking policies'
- Mango confirms January for Violeta launch
- HoF sales and profits edge up in third quarter
- Boohoo float edges closer as full year sales rise 132%
- Secretsales, Matches and Achica join government initiative
- Peacocks bosses mull RBS complaint