Catherine Neilan is news editor of Drapers, having joined the magazine from Broadcast, where she was deputy news editor. She has also worked as a reporter at The Bookseller and Investment Adviser and has freelanced for The Guardian and the Financial Times, among others. In her spare time she is a trustee of homeless magazine The Pavement and is a regular contributor/producer for fortnightly radio show The Naked Book.
Catherine’s role at Drapers sees her oversee the team’s newsdesk, including comment, analysis and all the exclusives across the fashion industry.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2771
- E-mail: email@example.com
Before taking charge of The Twenty Club, Wendy Hallett opens the door on this select event.
Fenwick has shut down the transactional arm of its website as part of a restructure, and will not relaunch it until early 2015.
USC brand director Emma Alexander has left the company with immediate effect, Drapers understands.
- M&S enters Azerbaijan and expands in Saudi Arabia through new Alhokair deal
- Baring Asia acquires 'significant' stake in Cath Kidston
- Bagir to make £1.17m loss in first half
- Boohoo launches German language site as international sales climb
- Crocs cuts workforce as profits decline
- More directors leave New Look as Kristiansen simplifies structure
- Further 12 La Senza stores to be shut