Emily Seares has worked for Drapers since February 2008. She writes news and features for the magazine and for Drapersonline.com. Her specialist areas of expertise include online/home shopping, value, Next, Aurora Fashions, lingerie, mid-market womenswear, recruitment and logistics/fulfilment. She previously worked at Retail Week. Emily is also the best person to contact about View from the Shop Floor interviews for independent news.
- Tel: 0044 207 728 3530
- E-mail: email@example.com
Opinion is divided over the impact the red carpet gowns at this year’s Academy Awards will have on mainstream occasionwear sales, as there were clear colour trends but few other innovations with strong commercial appeal.
Sacked designer John Galliano has been persuaded by friends to go into rehab after being fired by design powerhouse Christian Dior for an alleged anti-Semantic drunken outburst, according to reports.
Adidas fourth quarter net income fell 64% to € 7million (£5.9 million), compared to € 19 million (£16.1 million) for the same period last year, impacted by higher sales and marketing expenses, according to the company.
- High street chains design dresses for Glamour magazine
- Secretsales to relaunch website
- Supergroup looks to West End for new flagship
- Jimmy Choo kick starts sale process
- Lions Rampant in Sporting rebrand
- Core Spirit puts catwalk in first standalone store
- Levi’s posts fourth quarter profits leap