Graeme Moran is Drapers’ fashion editor.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2768
- E-mail: email@example.com
Although a relative unknown in the UK, Hong Kong fashion giant IT and its cluster of brands is one to watch.
Drapers asks top menswear, womenswear and footwear buyers which UK and international trade shows they will be attending this summer.
Clean lines and textural interest are the main themes of the H&M menswear range, which focuses on grey, blue and camel shades for autumn.
After M&S reported a 1.2% increase in fashion sales for the 13 weeks to March 28, breaking its cycle of 14 consecutive quarters in decline, all eyes are on autumn 15 as an important season for the retailer.
Reiss has added a new element to its range for autumn 15, called Premium. It features higher-end fabrications, increasing prices up to £650 for tailoring.
Fancy fabrics are at the heart of the Reiss womenswear collection. Luxurious suede and shearling comes on a slouchy belted jacket and aviator-style coat, part of the new Premium range that launches for autumn and sees prices stretched to a higher level.
Highlights from the 2015 graduate catwalk show from the University of Westminster, BA (Hons) Fashion Design
Get an exclusive first look at the new collections from the high street’s biggest names.
Here is a taster of the young talent set to light up Graduate Fashion Week.
London ready-to-wear label E Tautz has been awarded the second annual British Fashion Council and GQ magazine Designer Menswear Fund.
- High street preview: Topman autumn 15
- High street preview: Oasis autumn 15
- High street preview: River Island womenswear autumn 15
- High street preview: French Connection womenswear autumn 15
- High street preview: French Connection menswear autumn 15
- High street preview: Asos womenswear autumn 15
- High street preview: Hobbs autumn 15
- High street preview: River Island menswear autumn 15
- My fashion life - Gavin Crossland on buying for Woodhouse
- My fashion life - Mikael Söderlindh