Graeme Moran is Drapers’ fashion editor.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2768
- E-mail: email@example.com
As the spring 16 edition of the French catwalks comes to an end, we round up the season-defining shows and the key trends they are promoting
As the Parisian installment of the spring 16 womenswear shows nears its end, we round up the highlight shows from the past few days.
The footwear designer on why he loves the constant change of the fashion industry and what he does to get inspired.
As the spring 16 edition of Milan Fashion Week draws to a close, we round up the most important trends to emerge from the Italian womenswear collections.
The final leg of the spring 16 womenswear shows have got underway in Paris, with shows from John Galliano for Maison Margiela and Dries Van Noten.
As Milan Fashion Week draws to a close we round up the key collections from the final days.
Day two of the spring 16 edition of Milan Fashion Week saw Prada unveil a classically subverted collection.
Drapers editorial director Eric Musgrave talks to fashion editor Graeme Moran and news editor Kirsty McGregor about the impact of the spring 16 London Fashion Week shows at the new Soho venue and the latest full-line John Lewis department store which opened this week in Birmingham.
Drapers’ attention has now turned to the Italian fashion capital as the new look Gucci opens the spring 16 edition of #MFW.
Catch up on Drapers’ edit of the stand out collections and most influential trend directions for spring 16.
- London Fashion Week: Marques’Almeida's feminine frills and other highlights
- LFW’s move to Soho gets seal of approval
- London Fashion Week: the verdict on Burberry Prorsum spring 16
- London Fashion Week: the best of day three
- London Fashion Week: the highlight collections from day two
- London Fashion Week: everything you need to know from day one
- Praise for London Fashion Week’s new home
- New York Fashion Week: the top eight spring 16 trends
- Image gallery: Drapers Independents Awards 2015 drinks
- New York Fashion Week: New design duo at DKNY