Graeme Moran is Drapers’ fashion editor.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2768
- E-mail: email@example.com
As the spring 16 womenswear catwalk shows get under way this month, will we see another nod to retro references from the 1970s? Let’s hope not.
The founder of eponymous cufflinks and accessories brand Tateossian London on speaking seven languages and his ‘conservative contemporary’ style.
After a season of quieter-than-normal trade shows, is now the time for a rethink of the traditional exhibition format?
Tommy Hilfiger is celebrating the 30th anniversary of his eponymous brand this year. He reveals the highs, the lows, and his simple formula for success.
Exclusive Drapers photo shoot: Stand out from the crowd with our sizzling trend-let selection of top buys and must-haves for the new season.
The pick of the brands from the spring 16 editions of Danish trade exhibitions CIFF, CIFF Raven and Revolver (August 5-7), plus top buyers views on the three shows.
Stephen Ayres has left his position as head of fashion for London department store Liberty after seven years to join premium etailer Avenue 32.
The spring 16 edition of Copenhagen trade shows got off to a buzzy start yesterday (August 5).
Danish trade show CIFF unvieled its latest concept Raven Projects, a rethinking of the traditional exhibition. But does it work?
The standout debuts, news and highlight collections from last week’s weekend of womenswear trade shows at Pure London and Scoop.
- Drapers Talks: First impressions of spring 16 editions of Pure and Scoop
- 52 key pieces from Pure London and Scoop
- Jacket Required: The best of the newcomers
- 56 key pieces from Jacket Required
- Jacket Required delivers the goods
- Casual Fashion Special: Spring 16
- Pure London and Scoop Preview: new exhibitors to know
- My Fashion Life: Lucy Walsh on launching her new womenswear sales agency
- New York Fashion Week: Men's - round up and buyer reviews
- Womenswear Special: Spring 16