Graeme Moran is Drapers’ associate fashion editor. https://twitter.com/graeme_moran
- Tel: 020 3033 2768
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The knitwear designer’s label started with a beanie made in Hong Kong and was given a boost by Sienna Miller.
Retailers are embracing new trends and updating old classics to create something fresh for next season’s shoppers.
She’s cooked with Mary Berry, but building a team has been the icing on the cake for Polly King & Co’s chief executive.
- Spring 14 collections: Highlights of the high street
- We need to make sense of the seasons
- Men’s fair Detail launches
- Introducing Puma’s new art director: Beyonce’s sister
- New men’s accessories trade show to launch
- Brandwatch: Short-order labels
- Dan Cohen