Graeme Moran is Drapers’ fashion editor.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2768
- E-mail: email@example.com
The best new launches and trade show debuts at last week’s Jacket Required at London’s Old Truman Brewery
Top brands at the spring 16 edition of the menswear trade show reveal their bestselling items of the season so far.
Jacket Required closed yesterday (July 30) with quieter footfall than on Wednesday, but having confirmed its attraction to multiple and independent buyers who no longer feel a strong pull to the Berlin fairs.
Exclusive Drapers photo shoot: combine retro sportswear, grunge elements and eye-catching prints with a touch of tailoring for a unique spring season with bags of attitude.
As trade shows Pure London and Scoop both take place this weekend, Drapers brings you a first look at some of the new brands and established labels exhibiting for the first time, as well as what to expect at the shows.
The founder of sales agency The Brand Ambassadors, and former Drapers and Pure commercial director, on the fun and frolics of the fashion industry
Buyers tell us their thoughts on the first edition of NYFW: Men’s, alongside higlights from the four-day event
Exclusive Drapers photo shoot: A sense of understated luxury and relaxed sophistication in a soft, icy palette introduces the easy, breezy style of the season.
Whether setting occassionwear trends or offering high fashion inspiration, we round up the main talking points from the recent autumn 15 season of couture shows.
Ready for winter? Tommy Hilfiger is, unveiling its new look ads ahead of the new season.
- Menswear Special: Spring 16
- Lashes of London team launches short-order brand So London
- Soul Star introduces denim capsule collection and footwear
- US womenswear brand Chaser pursues UK sales
- Odd Molly co-founders bring new label Non Sense to UK
- Classic men's shirt label Kennington arrives in UK
- My Fashion Life: Patience pays off for Aquascutum's Thomas Harvey
- London Collections: Men – spring 16 trend analysis
- Milan fashion week: top shows from this weekend including Prada and Dolce & Gabbana
- My Fashion Life: Zowie Broach on joining the Royal College of Art as head of fashion