Graeme Moran is Drapers’ fashion editor.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2768
- E-mail: email@example.com
British womenswear label Blonde & Ginger showed its first collection at Pure London.
Following the success of last year’s link-up with skate label Palace, sportswear brand Umbro has created a more premium collection called Umbro Pro Training, priced 20% higher than its mainline.
London’s designers stepped back in time by using trends from down the decades, with the 1970s leading the way.
- Brand to watch: Most Favoured Nation
- Milan Fashion Week: Giorgio Armani’s ode to the trouser
- Footwear & Accessories Special: Autumn 15
- Autumn 15 trend edit: Footwear & accessories
- New York Fashion Week: Autumn 15 womenswear
- Milan Fashion Week: Gucci’s new designer debuts womenswear collection
- Designers stay retro at London Fashion Week