Graeme Moran is Drapers’ associate fashion editor. https://twitter.com/graeme_moran
- Tel: 020 3033 2768
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the season’s chief trends were further reinforced in Milan.
This morning saw French designer Nicolas Ghesquière make his debut at LVMH-owned Louis Vuitton.
Healthy buyer numbers left Première Vision exhibitors upbeat, with UK textiles popular.
- Footwear & accessories Autumn 14 - The shoot
- It’s now up to buyers to show LFW’s true value
- My fashion life - Emil Veinedotter
- Première Vision Spring 15 - textile trend forecast
- Première Vision Spring 15 - Buyer quotes
- Q&A: Sir Paul Smith reveals his predictions for the season ahead
- New York Fashion Week Autumn 14