Graeme Moran is Drapers’ fashion editor.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2768
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The design team behind young fashion label Lashes of London is launching new short-order brand So London for autumn 15.
Men’s young fashion brand Soul Star has ramped up its denim offer with the introduction of a 30-piece capsule collection, as well as adding its first footwear designs.
Launched in 1988, American young fashion womenswear brand Chaser will make the jump across the Atlantic for the coming season, debuting in the UK via sales agency Level One.
Non Sense is a new Swedish womenswear label launching in the UK for spring 16 via London sales agency Chiltern Street Studios.
Founded in 1957, Californian menswear brand Kennington will make its first foray into the UK for spring 16, debuting at London trade show Jacket Required via MD agency.
The head of menswear at British brand Aquascutum on why he returned to the brand and his plans to take it further upmarket.
As always in menswear, perennial trends cropped up and evolved slowly this season, while a handful of new directions emerged that are worth taking note of.
A round-up of the key shows from the first days of the spring 16 edition of Milan’s menswear fashion week.
A year after she was announced as the new head of fashion at the Royal College of Art, Broach discusses the highs and lows of being a fashion educator.
As the spring 16 edition of LCM draws to a close, catch up on video highlights from top shows across the four-day event.
- London Collections: Men – final day highlights from Burberry and others
- Spring 16 preview: Barbour
- London Collections: Men – highlights from day three
- London Collections: Men – highlights from day two
- London Collections: Men – highlights from day one
- The spring 16 edition of London Collections: Men kicks off
- My Fashion Life: Grace Weller on her year since winning Graduate Fashion Week's top award
- Graduate Fashion Week Gala: the best of the rest
- Graduate Fashion Week Gala: the winning collections
- Waterproof boots are given a dry run by Ohw?