With over 8 years in the industry spanning time at Marc Jacobs, Arena Homme + and Asos, as fashion director Ian is responsible for all the fashion content, from trends to brands, show coverage to features across not only the magazine but also the website and social media. His remit also includes concepting and creating the shoots and stories for the four biannual fashion specials covering upcoming trends and products across womenswear, menswear, streetwear and footwear and accessories. Ian is an avid, some say obsessive, user of Twitter - find him at twitter.com/Ian_W_Wright.
- Tel: 020 3033 2763
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ice-cap cool meets the red-hot designs from Iceland’s hippest siblings, Ian Wright discovers.
Swedish shirtmaker Eton’s head of design tells Ian Wright about the company’s new UK home and bespoke shirt bloopers.
Raf Simons’ show in Monaco was a gamble that’ll surely pay off.
- Marks & Spencer hopes flirting with fashionable 50-year olds will pay off
- Adrien Sauvage
- Designer exclusives: exciting or exasperating?
- G-whizz, IP law isn’t half complicated
- Close up: Paula Reed, fashion director, Harvey Nichols
- The only way of staying in control is by letting go
- Close-up preview: Paula Reed, fashion director at Harvey Nichols