With over 8 years in the industry spanning time at Marc Jacobs, Arena Homme + and Asos, as fashion director Ian is responsible for all the fashion content, from trends to brands, show coverage to features across not only the magazine but also the website and social media. His remit also includes concepting and creating the shoots and stories for the four biannual fashion specials covering upcoming trends and products across womenswear, menswear, streetwear and footwear and accessories. Ian is an avid, some say obsessive, user of Twitter - find him at twitter.com/Ian_W_Wright.
- Tel: 020 3033 2763
- E-mail: email@example.com
Louis Vuitton’s Roberto Eggs shows us around the label’s sumptuous ‘townhouse’ concept in Selfridges.
Buyers at designer retailers share the brands and trends that are keeping tills ringing this season.
‘Tis almost the season for festive fashion, so check out this year’s key womenswear themes and the fast-fashion labels offering it all.
- Fashion moves fast but talent leaves a lasting impression
- Luxury Focus: Homegrown brands
- Plus-size mannequins – realistic or aspirational?
- Norwegian Rain
- The Drapers Interview - Richard Collins
- First Look: Inside the new Louis Vuitton townhouse concept at Selfridges
- F&F West Kensington: a new concept for Tesco's fashion brand