With over 8 years in the industry spanning time at Marc Jacobs, Arena Homme + and Asos, as fashion director Ian is responsible for all the fashion content, from trends to brands, show coverage to features across not only the magazine but also the website and social media. His remit also includes concepting and creating the shoots and stories for the four biannual fashion specials covering upcoming trends and products across womenswear, menswear, streetwear and footwear and accessories. Ian is an avid, some say obsessive, user of Twitter - find him at twitter.com/Ian_W_Wright.
- Tel: 020 3033 2763
- E-mail: email@example.com
The retailer’s pursuit of a more upmarket older lady will take more than a few fancy images
The British designer tells Ian Wright about his previous life in basketball and why he won’t offer a bespoke service.
Point of difference. It’s something every retailer and brand is always on the hunt for.
- G-whizz, IP law isn’t half complicated
- Close up: Paula Reed, fashion director, Harvey Nichols
- The only way of staying in control is by letting go
- Close-up preview: Paula Reed, fashion director at Harvey Nichols
- Are men catching up in the shopping stakes?
- Brandwatch: Rejina Pyo
- The UK is missing out on a world of brands