James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview. He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications. He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011. https://twitter.com/MrJamesKnowles
- Tel: 020 3033 2761
- E-mail: email@example.com
The manager of A Suit That Fits’ London City studio enjoys providing a tailored approach to her customers.
Warehouse chief executive Liz Evans is setting out the womenswear chain’s stall with its first-ever London flagship on Oxford Street.
This week Devorah Albert, director at retail recruitment agency Henry Fox, tells you how to become a branded fashion buyer.
- Première Vision Spring 15
- A day in the life: Niels Van Rooyen
- Première Vision Spring 15 - textile trend forecast
- Première Vision Spring 15 - Buyer quotes
- The Drapers Interview - Mike Shearwood & Gemma Metheringham
- How to be a senior merchandiser
- A day in the life: Helen Stringer