James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview.
He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications.
He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you sent in your nominations for Drapers’ 30 under 30 yet? If you haven’t, you only have one week to do it.
Shop Direct has promoted Gareth Jones to the newly created role of deputy chief executive.
Redefining luxury: Shop Direct is steering into uncharted territory with VeryExclusive.co.uk, but Sarah Curran and Gareth Jones are confident about its democratic offering.
- Internet Retailing 2014: Retaining a local focus is key to international success, says Zalando
- Shopwatch: Jaeger
- The search is on: Drapers' 30 under 30
- The Drapers Interview: Angela Spindler, N Brown Group
- How to run a store: Deciding your concept
- Shopwatch: Jacamo & Simply Be
- Innovation in Fashion Report: fashion’s chain reaction