James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview.
He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications.
He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Today’s consumer is rarely without their mobile phone in their pocket, so email marketing is potentially a great way to catch them on the move and lure them into your physical store or onto your digital shop. But is your email marketing up to the challenge?
Pep&Co will launch menswear into stores this November, managing director Adrian Mountford has told Drapers.
Drapers speaks to Pep&Co managing director Adrian Mountford at the value chain’s Maidstone store opening this morning.
The standout debuts, news and highlight collections from last week’s weekend of womenswear trade shows at Pure London and Scoop.
AQUAretail managing director Mary Anderson-Ford talks to Drapers about the key trends and changes happening in merchandising recruitment.
Drapers’ editorial director Eric Musgrave and fashion editor Graeme Moran review the opening day of Pure and Scoop.
Drapers spoke to the owners of fashion independents about trade shows Pure and Scoop and the current mood of the market, at an event co-hosted with womenswear brand Laurèl in London on Sunday evening.
Our pick of the brands’ bestsellers from the spring 16 editions of womenswear trade shows Pure London and Scoop.
Store openings and a beauty launch are keeping UK and Ireland country manager Carlos Duarte busy.
Today’s consumer want to shop across channels, but are fashion retailers delivering the right multichannel offer?
- Drapers launches Special Reports section online
- Video: 'Invest in systems or face being left behind,' experts warn
- Video: How personalised is your marketing?
- Video: Closet London's Rachel Perrett on making in the UK
- Comment: Many unhappy returns eat into profit margins
- H&M to open East London Divided pop-up
- All dressed up: Bernshaw celebrates its 70th anniversary
- PLM Report
- Video: Michael Kors and Gigi Hadid compete in Glamour Games
- Meg Lustman and David Shepherd call on businesses to support FTCT