James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview. He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications. He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011. https://twitter.com/MrJamesKnowles
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The growing popularity of click-and-collect presents an opportunity for retailers.
Speaking at Drapers’ Next Generation Event designer Oliver Spencer said today designers face a longer wait to become established.
Buying and merchandising strategies should be focused on reacting to of-the-moment trends rather than relying on sales data from previous seasons or seasonal buying.
- Retailers’ changing needs are transforming the property market
- How to be a head of production
- How to be a style adviser
- A day in the life: Beth Chilton
- A day in the life: Elizabeth Grew
- Warehouse opens London Flagship
- How to be a branded fashion buyer