James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview.
He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications.
He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
As speed to market increases and new product technology is created, innovation will be the secret to success, as our latest report shows.
Shop Direct has unveiled plans for its standalone luxury website VeryExclusive.co.uk, which will launch with about 100 brands during London Fashion Week next February.
JD Sports wants to shake up high street menswear with its Open concept. We visited the first store to gauge its prospects.
- Property Special: Bricks and mortar still key to retail growth
- VIDEO: Sainsbury's Tu celebrates 10 years
- VIDEO: First look at JD Open store
- JD Sports’ menswear fascia Open launches
- Off the record, #IceBucketChallenge
- My fashion life - Nathalie Gaveau
- The Drapers Interview- Alexia Parmigiani