James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview.
He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications.
He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: email@example.com
Streetwear brand Element skates into Seven Dials with a store showcasing the artistry of the boardsports tribe.
ShangPin’s vice president of international business development is bringing a global perspective to the Chinese etailer.
Focusing on ‘real women’, Curvy Kate lingerie has enjoyed a meteoric rise, culminating in a Drapers Award last year.
- The Drapers Interview: Barbara Horspool
- Meet the rising stars of fashion retailing
- Shopwatch: Design trends
- Review of the year 2014: Top 20 people moves
- Video: Barbara Horspool on plans for The White Company clothing offer
- Shopwatch: The Dulwich Trader
- Jigsaw design chief moves to The White Company