James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview.
He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications.
He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Jigsaw product director Barbara Horspool exclusively talks to Drapers about her new role as clothing director at The White Company.
The Dulwich Trader has freshened up its store, creating a more seamless lifestyle look.
Barbara Horspool has left her role as product director at Jigsaw to join The White Company as clothing director.
- Fashion Forum: Cultural knowledge is key to international expansion
- Fashion Forum: Fit and quality key to international growth
- Boohoo ups warehouse capacity to meet three-year growth plan
- Shopwatch: MMW
- Video: Debenhams' marketing director Richard Cristofoli talks Christmas TV ad campaign
- Drapers' 30 under 30: Are your nominations in yet?
- Shop Direct's Gareth Jones promoted to deputy chief executive