James Knowles is Drapers features writer and is responsible for managing the magazine’s features content, including business features and the weekly Close-Up anchor interview.
He has six years of experience in journalism, having worked for both business-to-business and consumer publications.
He began his career as a reporter for online business publisher Decision News Media in Montpellier, France, before later moving to leading Australian consumer publisher Pacific Magazines, working on titles such as New Idea, and Men’s Health. In 2010 he joined Emap in the role of news and features writer at Retail Jeweller, reporting on the UK watch and jewellery industry, before moving to Drapers in 2011.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2761
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Retailers must control how their brand is represented whilst recognising cultural difference when expanding internationally,” said River Island chief executive Ben Lewis at today’s Drapers Fashion Forum.
Fashion brands and retailers with global aspirations must ensure they adapt their sizing to the different markets they enter, Wacoal Eveden chief executive Tracy Lewis told delegates at Drapers’ Fashion Forum this morning.
Boohoo.com has unveiled plans to grow its business by tripling the size of its warehouse workforce, as well as signing for a lease on a New York office.
- Shopwatch: MMW
- Video: Debenhams' marketing director Richard Cristofoli talks Christmas TV ad campaign
- Drapers' 30 under 30: Are your nominations in yet?
- Shop Direct's Gareth Jones promoted to deputy chief executive
- The Drapers Interview: Sarah Curran & Gareth Jones
- Internet Retailing 2014: Retaining a local focus is key to international success, says Zalando
- Shopwatch: Jaeger