Jessica is editor Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. Jessica has more than seven years' experience writing about the fashion industry and retail sectors and regularly writes news stories, features and columns for Drapers across all sectors as well as co-ordinating the news team and sending out the daily email newsletter. Jessica is also a regular commentator on the fashion and retail industries on television and on the radio. Contact Jessica with any corporate or business press releases you may have. Please also send her letters for the Drapers Letters page.
- Tel: 0044 207 728 3532
- E-mail: email@example.com
The last true British shirtmaker, Turnbull & Asser, enriches more than just gentlemen’s wardrobes. Its boss explains why it won’t compromise on its Made in Britain ethos
Oasis has hired Clive Reeve from Wallis as its design director.
Bread & Butter said that last weeks’ edition of the event had attracted the most it had ever recorded since it relocated to Berlin-Tempelhof Airport five seasons ago.
- Ashley poised to snap up Van Mildert
- Ashley cruises into premium territory
- How was it for you?
- Portas says high street may no longer be "heartbeat of the town"
- A week of weddings: Kate Moss in Galliano IMAGE GALLERY
- A decade of showing how it’s done
- UK factory raids add weight to calls for urgent regulation