John Ryan is Group Stores Editor across Drapers and Retail Week
- Tel: 020 3033 2997
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Dutch young fashion brand has made a foray into central London with its latest store, but does it manage to differentiate itself from the competition?
M&S’s rejuvenated store represents a departure from the retailer’s standard format.
Can the supermarket’s fashion offer entice shoppers away from the baked beans at its much-vaunted new store?
- Y-3, Covent Garden
- Office, Oxford Street
- Seasalt, St Ives
- Primark denim, Selfridges
- Acne, Pelham Street, South Kensington
- Le Coq Sportif, Covent Garden
- Dolce & Gabbana, New Bond Street