John Ryan is Group Stores Editor across Drapers and Retail Week
- Tel: 020 3033 2997
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heathrow T2 opened this month, and its upmarket retail offer won’t disappoint those who buy before they fly.
Getting customers in the mood to spend requires more than just having the right stock - a store’s design can clinch the deal.
Diesel’s upmarket, minimalist sub-brand has opened its first store, which is worlds apart from its parent’s jeans-stuffed shops.
- Shopwatch: International round-up
- EuroShop 2014: Visual merchandising
- Scotch & Soda, Carnaby Street
- M&S accessories, Pantheon, Oxford Street
- F&F, Tesco Extra, Watford
- Y-3, Covent Garden
- Office, Oxford Street