John Ryan is Group Stores Editor across Drapers and Retail Week
- Tel: 020 3033 2997
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The green shoots of recovery mean store openings are picking up pace and big-name retailers are spreading their wings.
The triennial EuroShop show unveiled the latest store design and retail innovations.
The Dutch young fashion brand has made a foray into central London with its latest store, but does it manage to differentiate itself from the competition?
- M&S accessories, Pantheon, Oxford Street
- F&F, Tesco Extra, Watford
- Y-3, Covent Garden
- Office, Oxford Street
- Seasalt, St Ives
- Primark denim, Selfridges
- Acne, Pelham Street, South Kensington