John Ryan is Group Stores Editor across Drapers and Retail Week
- Tel: 020 3033 2997
- E-mail: email@example.com
Twenty-six thousand square feet is a lot of space in any retail context and when it comes to selling jeans, this would normally confer flagship status.
What is it about Swedish brands that seem almost in spite of themselves to dream up names with comedic undertones?
What do elephants and men’s beachwear have in common? There’s a cheap joke here, but the answer would normally be very little.
- Men’s bodywear department - Selfridges, London
- Phase Eight, James St, London
- Jaeger Boutique, Regent Street
- 14oz, Kurfürstendamm, Berlin
- Uniqlo, Place de l’Opéra, Paris
- Francis Ferent, Brussels
- Machine-A, Brewer Street, Soho