Keely is online editor of Drapersonline.com. As well as co-ordinating the website and newsletters, Keely works closely with the editorial and commercial teams on building Drapers online strategy and continually enhancing the site. Keely has more than seven years' experience working at Drapers and writes a weekly page in Drapers magazine entitled Ecomm looking at new innovations and developments in the world of fashion ecommerce. Keely also regularly writes news stories, features and columns for Drapers magazine and site across a range of sectors. https://twitter.com/keelystocker
- Tel: 020 3033 2762
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The retailer is building on a previous campaign to engage with customers - but will it miss out on sales?
Businesses must take action to protect their trademark ahead of the launch of generic domain names.
This week I attended the Art of Digital event, which showcased a number of in-store technologies that aim to bring the digital world to the bricks-and-mortar store.
- Drapers & Retail Week unveil PayPal Etail Awards 2013 shortlist
- Dressing Room forecasts online sales to reach 50%
- In Google’s shop window
- Ecommerce Summit: Mobile and tablet search queries to reach 50% by June 2013
- Ecommerce Summit: Online clothing sales could reach 20% by 2016
- Ecommerce Summit: Stores remain integral to Oasis strategy
- Drapers Follow Friday – Henry Holland