Lisa Berwin is senior news reporter on Drapers
- E-mail: email@example.com
Zara will launch its transactional website tomorrow, allowing UK customers to buy its entire fashion collection online for the first time.
Home-shopping retailer Freemans Grattan Holdings [FGH] is to launch a plus-size offer early next year and said it had returned to profit following a major restructure.
N Brown has launched its first catalogue in the US as it continues to seek growth in international markets.
- EBay Fashion brings in Koodos founder Miriam Lahage
- Mango plots major global push with one store opening every day
- Zara returns to profit in the UK
- Karen Tyler
- Lipsy follows Next in selling rival brands
- Profits rocket at Joules after shoppers snap up new ranges
- E-Trader receives £2m investment