Marino Donati is assistant news editor and has been with Drapers for four and a half years. He writes news, features and interviews for the magazine and Drapersonline.com, specialising in department stores, international retailers, menswear, sportswear and retail property. Marino also edits the Drapers magazine business pages.
- Tel: 0044 207 728 3531
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the experience of UK professionals now much sought after in emerging retail markets abroad, those bold enough to make the move will find more opportunities to quickly progress their career.
Legislation that could force brands, manufacturers and retailers to badge their product with country of origin labelling moved a step closer last week.
Every sector of the industry will feel the knock-on effects of the Chancellor’s Spending Review.
- LVMH could buy more Hermès shares
- Retail employment rises 2.1%
- Hells Angels takes legal action against McQueen
- Rigby & Peller sales dip
- Ann Summers Halloween radio ad banned
- Forever 21 signs Amber Le Bon for UK launch
- Public sector spending cuts threaten sales in the regions