Nicola Harrison is News Editor at Retail Week
Nicola has worked on the news desk for three years, covering property, furniture, DIY, general merchandise, policy and entertainment.
Before that she worked at HR magazine, which was her first proper reporting job.
Nicola's interests include retailers launching new formats and expanding internationally, as well as the changing landscape of the retail property market.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2837
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Retail sales slipped in recent weeks, marking the first time in a year when sales have not shown growth.
Menswear group Moss Bros has said like-for-likes surged 13.4% in the 20 weeks to June 18 and has disposed of menswear chain Cecil Gee to JD Sports Fashion.
Former City Minister Lord Myners is understood to have questioned what has been done to identify potential conflicts of interest related to Mary Portas’s appointment by David Cameron to lead a review in to the future of the high street.
- British Land to kick start new developments
- Agent Provocateur hires Chris Woodhouse as chairman
- Hollister signs for National Geographic store on Regent Street
- Brand Alley seeks £87m to fund growth
- Non-food price inflation slows
- Consumer confidence falls to 'worrying' level in April
- Young fashion chains eye Regent Street locations