Ruth is an experienced B2B news journalist having worked in both the environmental and grocery sectors for different publications before joining Drapers to cover the fashion sector. Prior to starting at Drapers in February 2011, Ruth worked for supermarket and FMCG trade title The Grocer where she covered companies including M&S, Waitrose and Ocado. At Drapers Ruth covers the womenswear, footwear and lingerie sectors for the newsdesk and has developed a particular interest in the footwear industry. This year she is working on the re-launch of the Drapers Footwear & Accessories awards and will also be present at all the major footwear tradeshows. https://twitter.com/ruthfaulkner
- Tel: 020 3033 2766
- E-mail: email@example.com
Luxury goods group Kering, formerly PPR, has reported “record” revenues in the first quarter of this year, up 3.1% to €2.4bn (£2bn).
Footwear etailer Cloggs says it is back on track towards growth, following its sale to JD Sports Fashion earlier this year.
Womenswear retailer Kookaï is winding down its UK business as part of a solvent liquidation process.
- Fashion sales up in "challenging week" at John Lewis
- Ipanema chases web sales via UK site
- It’s all about Eve for Crea Concept
- Close up: Richard Wharton, former managing director, Office
- Vintage dress brand Horrockses up for sale
- Schuh scoops top prize at Footwear & Accessories Awards
- Stella McCartney on international expansion trail