Suzanne is a freelance journalist, specialising in fashion, digital and travel.
With delivery prices rising across the board, fashion retailers and carriers alike will have to look for new ways to work together to keep costs down.
US casualwear giant J Crew plans to open five different format stores in London and is scouting out premises for a standalone menswear store in the capital.
The battle for prime retail space in central London is spilling out into surrounding streets and buildings.
- Property focus: Regional centres
- Global Report: China
- Launching overseas: Get ready for a global journey
- John Lewis appoints first online director
- Beales' Tony Brown to head up Peacocks
- Return ticket
- Drapers Next Generation: Taking the next step