Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: 020 3033 2767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fat Face has appointed financial advisory and asset management firm Lazard to conduct a review of its business, ahead of what is thought to be a move to go public.
Kent shopping centre Bluewater has extended trading to midnight for the first time this Christmas.
Sales at Zara’s parent company Inditex rose 5% in the first nine months of the year as it opened further stores across the globe.
- Abercrombie boss renews contract despite shareholder unrest
- Combined kidswear showroom to debut in February
- All I want for Christmas is... no December Sales
- Primark to grow selling space by one million sq ft
- Temperley alters prices to grow customer base
- Business rates rise cap confirmed
- Mulberry's profits hit by international investment