Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
House of Fraser’s shareholders are considering an offer from a tycoon for the department store business, while also continuing with the possibility of an IPO or a trade sale to another party.
Womenswear brand Gelco is ramping up its concessions across the UK and Ireland in a bid to showcase a wider selection of its product on the high street.
Women’s footwear and clothing brand Bourne is to take its first step into retail with its own store in Yorkshire.
Marks & Spencer and Arcadia tailoring supplier Bagir Group is looking to raise £21m when it floats on the London Stock Exchange in April.
Mango delivered a 9% rise in both revenues and profits over the last year as the chain expanded its retail space.
JD Sports Fashion has taken a stake in Yorkshire indie Mainline Menswear and is pledging to help support the business as it grows.
Sports Direct has cancelled an extraordinary general meeting (EGM) after being unable to gain shareholder approval for a new bonus scheme that would see owner Mike Ashley pick up £72m-worth of shares.
Lifestyle retailer Esprit is considering a full-scale exit from its UK standalone stores in order to concentrate on its more profitable ecommerce and wholesale divisions.
Arcadia has entered the Indian market for the first time as part of its ongoing international expansion.
Andrew Curran, co-founder of My-Wardrobe, has left the business just four months after returning to run the etailer.
- Footfall rises across the UK
- Boohoo's EBITDA soars 200%
- Barbour teams up with Land Rover
- House of Fraser in talks with Chinese multimillionaire
- Production boss Philip Worrall sails from Musto after five years
- Jack & Jones launches faster and cheaper sub-brand
- Property Special: Flagship stores
- Property Special: Looking overseas
- Next adjusts buying cycle as profits soar
- Rose Foster joins Jacques Vert Group