Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: 020 3033 2767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coggles stores have closed and all staff have been made redundant in the wake of the retailer getting snapped up by The Hut Group.
Chinese retailer Bosideng has appointed a new in house head of design and buying to spearhead a new direction for its London operations.
Online retailer The Hut Group saw earnings more than double during 2012 as the company invested for further growth.
- Charlie Mayfield and Sarah Curran honoured by Queen
- Tulchan appoints new sales manager
- Exclusive: Coggles bought out of administration
- Can Mulberry recover from its turbulent times?
- The Original Factory Shop posts profit jump
- Zone Two gears up for expansion
- Indies hold fire as chains jump into summer Sales