Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: 020 3033 2767
- E-mail: email@example.com
Temperley London has lowered its pricing from its autumn 14 pre-collection to appeal to a wider customer base.
Business rates rises in England and Wales will be capped at 2% in 2014 the Chancellor George Osborne has announced today.
Luxury British brand Mulberry’s pre-tax profit dipped during the first half of the year, despite revenues rising as the label invested in international growth.
- Warehouse to bring new-look store to Oxford St
- Bread & Butter to revamp July 2014 edition
- Trade show Margin will not hold 2014 editions
- Clothing and footwear deliver November 'star performance'
- Jaeger bolsters management team
- M&S staff to strike in Ireland
- Amazon UK breaks weekly fashion record