Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2767
- E-mail: email@example.com
House of Fraser’s shareholders are considering an offer from a tycoon for the department store business, while also continuing with the possibility of an IPO or a trade sale to another party.
Womenswear brand Gelco is ramping up its concessions across the UK and Ireland in a bid to showcase a wider selection of its product on the high street.
Women’s footwear and clothing brand Bourne is to take its first step into retail with its own store in Yorkshire.
- Suit supplier Bagir Group plans London listing as it looks to expand
- Mango delivers 9% rise in sales and profits
- JD invests in menswear indie Mainline
- Sports Direct investors revolt over Mike Ashley bonus
- Esprit mulls UK retail exit
- Arcadia heads into India with Dorothy Perkins
- Co-founder Andrew Curran leaves My-Wardrobe