Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: 020 3033 2767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Cain is to open its fourth UK store later this year after posting a 20% growth in sales.
Womenswear sales remained sluggish in February despite online revenues helping to boost an otherwise average month for clothing sales.
Mothercare has appointed former Shop Direct boss Mark Newton-Jones as its interim chief executive.
- Hilary Riva and Rita Clifton join Asos board
- New Crew Clothing director to focus on multichannel
- John Lewis fashion sales outperform online
- Bench jobs safe, says new owner
- Orlebar Brown appoints former Joseph chief exec
- Mulberry hires LVMH manager
- Men’s indies hope short order can liven up autumn