Victoria is a senior news reporter at Drapers magazine and Drapersonline.com. She covers young fashion, menswear, luxury brands, kidswear and lifestyle as well as overseeing the Off the Record section. Before joining Drapers Victoria worked at The Bookseller, a trade magazine for the publishing industry. https://twitter.com/vicgall
- Tel: 020 3033 2767
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Richemont’s fashion and accessories chief executive Marty Wikstrom has stepped down from her role.
Eco-friendly menswear brand Arthur & Henry is donating £15 from every shirt sale to charity in the wake of the factory disasters in Bangladesh.
Premium womenswear retailer LK Bennett has appointed a former Burberry director to head up its merchandising team.
- Oki-Ni snapped up by ecommerce group
- Burberry posts "record" results
- Miss Patina opens in Asia
- Exclusive: Mamas & Papas grows up with children’s line
- Image gallery: I Love Gorgeous spring 13
- Next property director steps down
- Government urged to solve Chinese visa headache