Our upcoming webcast will delve into how brands are using analytics and automation to increase profit.
One of the biggest advantages of analytics and automation is their ability to improve a brand’s profitability. During our upcoming webcast on June 27th, in partnership with retail planning experts Logility, we will be diving into how they do this, speaking to Nick Bailey, global merchandising, planning and distribution director at Dutch lingerie brand Hunkemöller about his experiences using the technology.
The conversation will focus on retail planning initiatives that use advanced analytics, and we will also be speaking to Jonathan Jackman, vice-president of Logility EMEA, and Charlotte Kula-Przezwanski, retail consultant Columbus Consulting. We will be covering:
- Understanding the steps required to drive customer satisfaction, margin growth and profitability
- Learning why a unified plan for merchandise planning, allocation and store replenishment remains critical to stay competitive
- Using advanced analytics to support better, faster decision making
- Launching a formal omnichannel demand planning process
- Assessing how your planning process measures up
- Using automation to free up time and resources