Drapers’ webcast Reinventing the In-Store Experience: Blurring the lines between bricks and clicks, in association with Salesforce.
salesforce webcast cropped
With today’s retailing environment more competitive than ever before, savvy UK fashion brands and retailers are using digital to win high street relevance over online-only competition, by delivering ultra-modern shopper journeys in their stores.
This Drapers and Salesforce webcast will take a look at how retailers are reinventing the in-store experience, at what their priorities are, and ask what works and what doesn’t.
An expert panel including Jamie Merrick, director, strategic solutions at Salesforce, Dave Abbott, retail omnichannel manager at Dune Group, and Filippo Battaini, research associate at Fung Global Retail & Technology, discussed:
- What should the in-store experience look like today and how important is it to incorporate digital?
- How have customer expectations of the in-store experience changed?
- How can fashion retailers leverage their digital capabilities to make the in-store journey more personalised, engaging, and overall a more human experience?
- How can a fashion retailer create a unified experience, where the back office is connected and customers are kept happy?
- In their experience, what has worked and what hasn’t?
- Longer term, what will the in-store experience of the future look like, and what investments and innovations will be required to make it happen?
To watch this webcast for free on-demand click here, all you need to do is register your details.