Watch Drapers’ webcast on supporting the customer journey across all channels, in association with Cegid.
Online sales are rising, yet stores still play an important and evolving role in fashion retailing – particularly when it comes to fulfilment. The most successful fashion retailers in today’s competitive environment are those who go beyond omnichannel to offer a truly unified approach.
This free Drapers and Cegid webcast will explore how retailers can support the customer journey across all channels.
An expert panel of Simon Hill-Norton, CEO of Sweaty Betty; Haroun Saleemi, head of ecommerce at Quiz; Alan Holcroft, presales manager at software firm Cegid; and Jill Geoghegan, head of content news and features at Drapers, will discuss:
- Moving beyond omnichannel to a truly unified approach
- How retailers are reinventing stores to maximise their ROI
- How to ensure you have full visibility of your inventory across channels
- The challenges and opportunities of fulfilling online and mobile orders from stores
- How retailers are using new technology to personalise the shopping experience
To watch a replay of this webcast click here. It’s free – all you need to do is register your details.