Watch Drapers’ webcast on The transformative power of personlisation – marketing to a segment of one, in association with Oracle+Bronto.
Drapers’ webcast on the transformative power of personalisation
In a world of virtually boundless choice online, the challenge to many retailers is to discover new methods to make their products stand out – and the way to do this is via personalisation. But in rapidly changing times and when cash- and time-poor consumers remain unpredictable, how do you transform information on your customers into fool-proof opportunities?
Herein lie just a few of the challenges of one-to-one customer personalisation, providing the basis for this webcast, sponsored by Oracle+Bronto, which was broadcast live on 26 September.
To further explore this topic, Emma Nihlén, global head of ecommerce at La Perla, and Brandon Wilkins, Oracle+Bronto’s European general manager, joined Drapers deputy editor Kirsty McGregor to discuss:
- How to use personalisation to solve customer problems and drive engagement
- The barriers to implementing a personalisation strategy, and how to overcome them
- How smaller businesses with a lesser volume of customer data might nevertheless excel in this arena
- The benefits of collecting “the right” data
- The role of artificial intelligence in the evolution of personalisation
To watch a replay of this webcast click here – it’s free, all you need to do is register your details.