Andy is the co-founder of e-style, the e-marketing agency that is changing the way brands are thinking about email marketing. With 12 years experience within e-marketing, Andy has become a respected expert in his field, advising online fashion retailers and brands on improving the way their e-marketing campaigns work for them, through strategic communication and the compilation of intelligent data resulting in maximising online sales.
With both a marketing and technical background, Andy has the right mix to be able to communicate with his clients in their language.
e-style is a leading provider of digital marketing services. For many years we have been providing our clients access to the most advanced digital marketing system on the market. Through a mix of great service, professional design and expert consultancy e-style has grown steadily into a leading provider of e-marketing services to the online fashion market.
e-style helps brands grow the intelligence they hold on their consumers, leading to highly targeted and relevant campaigns and naturally a greater return.
The highly interactive and viral campaigns that e-style produce are showing brands that gathering intelligence and reacting to what consumers want is the key to a successful e-marketing strategy.
Questions answered by Andy Francis
- What marketing should I be doing to get people to notice my site? Are there other things I should be doing to help promote it also?
- I want to re-launch my site and someone has suggested that Flash is a great thing to do it in. However, I have no idea whether this is true or not or even what Flash really is.
- Does the panel think interactive catalogues are something that marketers should be considering in their marketing plans?
- How can a website gain a higher profile editorially and how should this fit into the marketing mix?
- What should I be doing to check traffic, given that I have no idea what metrics I should be using?
- What is Bing - is it a rival to Google. Should I take more notice of it?