Director, The Online Fashion Agency
Leon Bailey-Green is a consultant to businesses operating in the online fashion industry.
His experience covers digital media, marketing, content, fashion and retail.
Leon was the producer of the online fashion industry’s first influential list, Online Fashion 100, and was a judge at the Drapers Etail Awards which took place earlier this year.
As a blogger Leon has been published here on Drapers Online, Econsultancy, NMK and Enterprise Nation, as well as his own blog www.leonbaileygreen.com.
Leon is due to launch The Online Fashion Agency, a retail consultancy and talent management company, later this year.
It will be the online fashion industry’s first stop for business services and develop the best of the creative talent the sector has to offer.
Leon and his team of experts at The Online Fashion Agency are currently working on projects with fashion personalities, brands and retailers.
Questions answered by Leon Bailey-Green
- Why is the initial set up of going online so expensive and what can I do to reduce costs?
- What trends as strategies do you see as key to successful execution of online trading for companies who pursue a non discount based format.
- I don’t have a clue how to make my site more user-friendly - what are some of the does and don’ts for this?
- Design can chew up money fast from previous experience, what should I do in the future to ensure my site design bill doesn’t go through the roof?
- How can a website gain a higher profile editorially and how should this fit into the marketing mix?
- What do you see is the potential for offering mass customised apparel via the internet?