Your browser is no longer supported. For the best experience of this website, please upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Mango's sales rise 8%

Mango saw retail sales excluding VAT rise 8% to €1.4 billion (£1.2bn) in 2008.

The retail sales figure included Mango’s company-owned and franchise stores around the world. It currently has 1,229 shops across 90 countries.

Mango said that 77% of its turnover came from international markets and the remaining 23% of sales came from its domestic Spanish market.

Mango said it planned to invest €100 million (£90.2m) in new stores, shop refurbishments, logistics and IT during 2009. Mango is forecasting for sales of €1.5bn (£1.35bn) this year - a 5% increase on 2008.

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.