The range will be pitched higher than its core Henleys range with the entry wholesale price on Project Deluxe at £8 for T-shirts and an exit price of £24 on jackets.
Henleys said the range was designed to attract an urban and streetwear consumer and that the business will target higher-end independents and multiples with the collection.
Henleys said key design features of the range included:
- All-over and misplaced prints
- signature soft hoodies
- lightweight jackets and tricots
- edgy but understated denim
- bags, wallets and headwear
- black, white, grey and navy make up the base colour palette
- khaki and purple providing highlights.