Casualwear business Henri-Lloyd was named Exporter of the Year and Menswear Brand of the Year at this year's UK Fashion Export Awards.
Princess Anne presented the trophy to David Peach, Paul Strzelecki and Scott Vinning of Henri-Lloyd (pictured) at the London Landmark Hotel this week. Clifford Grodd, from Paul Stewart NYC, won Export Personality of the Year.
LIST OF WINNERS
- Exporter of the Year: Henri-Lloyd, sponsored by Landsbanki
- Lingerie and beachwear brand: Pistol Panties, sponsored by Eurovet
- Childrenswear brand: Tickittyboo, sponsored by Premier Kids
- Menswear brand: Henri-Lloyd, sponsored by Drapers
- Accessories: Babette Wasserman, sponsored by Pure and Drapers
- Womenswear brand: Sarah Arnett, sponsored by Pret a Porter Paris
- Ethical fashion: Ciel, sponsored by UKFE
- New Exporter Award: Goat, sponsored by FedEx
- UKFE Export Personality of the Year: Clifford Grodd from Paul Stewart NYC, sponsored by Landsbanki
- See page 12 for more pictures.