The Drapers Fashion Summit is your opportunity to learn from indies at the top of their game, whether you’re a fellow indie, a multiple or a brand.
From designer to street wear, London to regional, established to new – these are all businesses with valuable insights to share.
Visit www.fashionsummit.co.uk now to see the latest list of confirmed speakers, who now include an Award-winning mix of indies:
- Cara Mitchell, CSee Boutique
- Bridget Cosgrave, Fashion and Buying Director, Matches
- Keith McNicholl, Owner, RichmondClassics
- Mark Bage, Owner, Sarah Coggles
- Giles Henderson, Owner, Six Whiting Street
In one of the toughest economic climates, they have outperformed the big boys, have gotten closer to their customers, and have generated true retail excitement.
NEW SESSION ADDED – INDEPENDENT BUSINESS FOCUS!
Day One: 17 November 2009, 4.00pm
Talking Business: Rising stars getting the indie formula right
· Business planning - the top ten things to consider
· Making the most of what you’ve got: becoming a destination store, generating excitement, and creating a reason to spend
· How can retailers work with suppliers to mitigate the impact of rising costs and reduced consumer spending power?
· Dealing with cash flow issues
· What can indies learn from multiples (and vice versa)?
Plus if you’re an indie you can take advantage of one of our subsidised places – but be quick as places are limited. Register now at www.fashionsummit.co.uk quoting Priority Code: DRWEB