Your browser is no longer supported. For the best experience of this website, please upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Irish online shopping site to launch in UK after investment

Opsh, the Irish online shopping site that works with the likes of New Look, Kurt Geiger and Warehouse, is to launch in the UK this September after receiving “significant” investment from Arcadia.

The affiliate platform, which allows users to shop from multiple high street brands and retailers via a single basket, currently covers the mid-market womenswear sector, but is planning to grow by adding a premium and boutique brand section later this year.

Expansion into menswear is also being considered but is not currently planned.

At the moment 70% of its 35,000 users are based in Ireland, with the remaining 30% located in the UK.

House of Fraser, Jigsaw and Oasis are among the 17 high street names hosted on the site, which is expected to increase to 50 for the UK launch.

Brands and retailers pay tiered fees of between £1,000 and £5,000 to be featured on the site, based on position and number of products, as well as a commission on purchases of between 3-10%.

Opsh has received “a significant amount” of investment from Sir Philip Green’s Arcadia retail empire, however the amount has not been revealed.

The business, which was founded in Dublin in October 2014 by three sisters, is now raising further funding through a second round of investment.

@LukeToddUK

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.