Your browser is no longer supported. For the best experience of this website, please upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Joules appoints advisers for £150m float

Joules has hired a team at Peel Hunt and Liberum as advisers to launching an IPO that will value the firm at £150m.

Joules autumn 15

Joules autumn 15

Joules autumn 15

The float is expected in April or May, according to The Telegraph.

It will result in a multi-million windfall for Tom Joule, who owns 80% of the company. The remaining 20% is held by LDC, the private equity division of Lloyds Banking Group, which invested £22m in the retailer in 2013.

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.