Your browser is no longer supported. For the best experience of this website, please upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Mango opens Dublin megastore

Mango has opened its first megastore in Ireland, at 46-47 Henry Street in Dublin.

The 15,000 sq ft store stocks the Mango, Mango Kids, Mango Sports and Intimates lines. It brings the Spanish chain’s retail portfolio in Ireland to eight stores.

The Spanish chain launched the megastore concept, which applies to any branch with a surface area of between 8,600 and 32,300 sq ft that houses more than one Mango line, in 2013. It now has 95 worldwide.

In total Mango has more than 2,700 stores across 108 countries. It has 20 stores in the UK, of which one - in Manchester - is a megastore.

Mango closed the 2013 financial year with a group turnover of €1.8bn (£1.3bn), up 9% year on year. Its profits were up 9% to €121m (£86m), generating an EBITDA of €230m (£163m).

The majority of its sales (83%) are made in international markets, with the remaining 17% made in Spain.

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.