Drapers has been the voice of the fashion industry for 130 years. To celebrate our milestone anniversary this year, we’re creating a limited-edition coffee table-style book packed with exclusive content and exciting interviews.
130 years web
The book will include:
• 130 highlights from throughout Drapers’ history
• A series of exclusive “in conversation with” interviews between influential fashion industry figures, including Primark founder Arthur Ryan, Ted Baker boss Ray Kelvin and former Marks & Spencer chairman Lord Stuart Rose
• Words of wisdom from the next generation of fashion leaders
• An in-depth look at the rise, fall and resurgence of UK manufacturing
• How a number of British style staples have been reinvented over the years for the modern shopper
• Alumni interviews with former Drapers editors on their time at the helm of the industry bible
• A look at what the future holds for the fashion industry
The book will be available from 13 October 2017, but is now available to pre-order for just £30.
Don’t miss your chance to get this limited-edition book - there are only 100 copies available to buy!
Click here to pre-order it now.