There has never been a better time to take a fresh look at your business processes and understand how leading retailers are adapting their business in the face of economic uncertainty. This year’s Drapers Fashion Summit will look at how you can drive your business forward and overcome the effects of the economic downturn.
The Drapers Fashion Summit, which takes place November 18-19, is the only business forum in the UK where fashion brands, suppliers and retailers can meet to share challenges and develop actionable strategies for success.
Here are the top 10 reasons to attend the Drapers Fashion Summit:
1. Hear from 22 leading fashion and retail senior decision makers, and join a delegation of 81% retailers
2. Five inspiring case studies, four insightful panel discussions and three informative presentations
3. On stage interview with Marks & Spencer executive chairman Sir Stuart Rose
4. Hard facts on the economic outlook from finance experts, such as Paul Smiddy, head of pan-European retail research at HSBC
5. New Look chairman Phil Wrigley discusses how ethical retailing can help you beat the downturn
6. Understand the consumer psyche and what compels them to spend with insights from TM Lewin managing director Geoff Quinn
7. Dune, Debenhams and Firetrap share their supply chain success stores to help you improve your speed and agility
8. Capitalise on international expansion with insight from Karen Millen and Ben Sherman
9. Differentiate your brand from the competition to steal market share
10. Take advantage of the ecommerce boom and determine how to capitalise on this area with insights from Asos chief executive Nick Robertson
To view the full line-up of speakers at the Drapers Fashion Summit or to book your place visit www.fashionsummit.co.uk.
Retailers can save £150 off the standard price by booking before September 12, while independent retailers can claim one of the limited subsidised places at the event via the site.
You can also join the Fashion Summit Facebook group, visit www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=35901773408.