Your browser is no longer supported. For the best experience of this website, please upgrade to a newer version or another browser.

Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. For the best experience of this website, please enable cookies in your browser

We'll assume we have your consent to use cookies, for example so you won't need to log in each time you visit our site.
Learn more

Roberto Cavalli sold to Italian private equity firm

Italian fashion house Roberto Cavalli has been sold to private equity firm Clessidra.

Clessidra has taken a 90% stake and the remaining 10% is owned by Cavalli himself.

Former Bulgari chief executive Francesco Trapani has been appointed chairman and former Guerlain boss Renato Semerari is now chief executive.

@LukeToddUK

Have your say

You must sign in to make a comment

Please remember that the submission of any material is governed by our Terms and Conditions and by submitting material you confirm your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. Links may be included in your comments but HTML is not permitted.