The annual list spotlighting fashion and retail rising stars is back for its 10th edition, and we want your nominations.
Are you 30 years of age or under and amazing at what you do? Do you work with, employ or know someone who is excelling and making their mark on the industry? If so, we want to hear from you. The deadline for submissions for Drapers 30 under 30 has been extended to 26 October.
Each year Drapers celebrates the rising stars of our industry with our 30 Under 30 list, bringing together the best talent from across a diverse range of career paths.
From fashion week designers, store managers and department store buyers, to financial analysts, software engineers and independent retailers – even in these challenging times, talented individuals make the difference to businesses and Drapers will continue to seek out and celebrate the best of the best.
For its 10th annual edition, we are looking for people who have made a tangible difference in their roles, from star employees and entrepreneurial founders, to innovators thinking outside the box across areas such as digital, sustainability and customer service.
- Self-nominations, third-party nominations and company nominations are all accepted. To apply, please send:
- Full name, job title, company name
- Age and date of birth. Must be aged 30 or under on 31 December 2018
- CV and/or link to LinkedIn profile
- 200 words on why they are nominated
- Line manager approval. This is required for self- and third-party nominations
Email all nominations and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.