Drapers visits the MiH showroom to get a first look at the brand’s key pieces and trends for autumn 14.
MiH Jeans play with masculine silhouettes and dark colours for autumn 14, with the 1990s a key influence in terms of the overall look.
Key denim fit:
- Boyfriend jeans in two styles: the Phoebe Slim, a low-slung fit with a slim leg; and the Tomboy, a mid-rise with a slim leg, both of which come in grey and coated black as part of the mainline collection.
Key fabrics and textures:
- Velvet in grey, green and blue across separates such as loosely structured blazers and jeans.
- A hand-drawn galaxy print, used for pretty dresses and blouses.
- A dark blue velvet suit, with a matching camisole for the full-look.
- The sheepskin Larking Biker Jacket, an oversized leather Aviator-style coat with sheepskin lining that could be a best seller.