Drapers visits the Warehouse showroom to get a first look at its key directions for autumn 14.
- Fondant fancy – sweet and sugary shades including cotton candy pink and baby blues covering everything from simple separates to ladylike outerwear.
- Oversized outerwear – a focus on masculine cuts and classic outerwear shapes, as well as shearling lined updates to biker jackets
- Chunky knits – cosy jumpers and cardigans come with roll necks and exaggerated cables, with a mix and match of knit styles working in panels as a new direction
- Furry finishes – faux fur and shearling play into the season’s catwalk focus for all things fuzzy and furry, with textured fabrics a stand out direction
- Sixties season – sculptural shapes, curved collars and colourful jacquards lend a retro vibe
- Sparkling spotlight – Warehouse’s occasionwear range shines a light on glitter, sequins, over embellishment and holographic finishes, for a sparkling autumn 14 party season