Vogue is to launch its online fashion event Vogue’s Fashion’s Night In tonight, with discounts and special promotions at a raft of etailers for one night only.
The debut event, revealed by Drapers last month, follows Vogue’s successful store-based event Fashion Night Out, which ran for one day in September. The Fashion Night Out event was originally launched in 2009 to entice shoppers into stores during the recession.
The same approach will be taken online with the launch of its online version tonight.
Vogue’s Fashion Night In will take place from 5pm until midnight. A full list of etailers taking part can viewed athttp://www.vogue.co.uk/fashions-night-in/live-blog/. Some of the promotions and events on offer tonight include:
- Anya Hindmarsh - online treasure hunt
- Asos - launch of second premium range Asos Black
- A Suit that Fits - Design your own suit competion
- Firetrap -Receive a £50 goodie bag when you spend £150
- Fly53 - Receive a £50 goodie bag when you spend £80
- Harrods - Win ‘Ultimate Girls Night in’ party pack
- High Fashion Society - Preview of this new site (to be launched late Nov) and free membership to the ‘Exclusive Fashion Vlub’
- Kurt Geiger - 20% off everything
- Liberty - Live styling advice
- Matches -Launch of Lulu Kennedy’s collection
- My-wardrobe - Broadcasting a salon show live from Mayfair hotel with click-to-buy function straight from the catwalk and live Twitter feed on site to answer style queries
- Net a Porter - Launching Party Boutique
- Start London - Live video feed online from owner Brix Smith Start with top tips for this season’s trends
- Topshop - Six dresses from Kate Moss collection will be avaliable a day before launch