Retailers across the capital have planned a host of special events to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out on September 8.
Events taking place across the capital as part of Vogue’s global initiative to encourage shoppers to part with their cash in the run up to London Fashion Week on the night include:
• Giorgio Armani (51-53 New Bond Street) will be hosting a cocktail evening with British Vogue editor Alexandra Shulman.
• Browns, the iconic indie, (23-27 South Molton Street) will launch Shop 24, a pop-up shop concept for wardrobe staples. The pop-up shop will launch with a back-to-school theme on the night, where Browns will offer customers classes in subjects including, fashion, food and music.
• Matthew Williamson (28 Bruton Street) will team with Momo restaurant in Mayfair and will serve North African food and drinks in his store. Shoppers can enter a competition to win front-row tickets to Williamson’s Spring 11 show at London Fashion Week in September.
• Urban Outfitters (200 Oxford Street) will host rock band Arctic Monkeys to play a live set in the store.
• Agent Provocateur (6 Broadwick Street) will show its autumn 10 campaign video in store and will play host to DJ Pandora’s Jukebox while serving champagne to shoppers.
• Banana Republic (224 Regent Street) will be giving advice to shoppers from the in-store personal styling team and offering mini manicures from The Pamper Company.
• Oasis (12 - 14 Argyll Street) Will host a “Night of 1,000 prizes” including trolley dashes around the store and a personal styling session with Vogue’s fashion team
• Louis Vuitton (17-20 New Bond Street) will display origami accessories created by artist Fiona Lee.
• Burberry (21-23 New Bond Street) will host an acoustic set from an emerging British band that is yet to be confirmed. Shoppers can also enter a draw to win tickets to the Burberry Prorsum spring 11 show.
• Selfridges (400 Oxford Street) department store will host both a Mulberry concession and the launch of Lily Allen’s Lucy in Disguise clothing label in its Wonder Room concept store.
For a full listing of the night’s events see the website at http://fashions-night-out.vogue.co.uk/retailer-map/