As the shock of the referendum result subsides, speculation is rife about the implications of the UK’s departure from the European Union and its future direction in the global economy.
Uncertainty – political, economic and legal – will reign for months and even years to come.
Against this backdrop, Drapers called last week for the fashion industry to ”hold its nerve and maintain its focus on what it does best: designing, manufacturing, selling and exporting Great British Fashion”.
Drapers will support the industry in this by bringing you the latest news and information you need to know on how Brexit will affect you.
- Brexit to have ‘positive and negative effects’, says Primark owner
- High street footfall drops 11% following Brexit
- Post-Brexit exchange rate is a ‘big issue’, says John Lewis
- ‘Significant’ drop in consumer confidence following Brexit
- Brexit: Where the Tory leadership candidates stand on business
- Comment: We need certainty at speed over Brexit
- Brexit: Five things you need to know
- Editor’s Comment: Open up shop and strive through uncertainty
- Brexit causes currency woes for suppliers
- Multiples remain calm in the face of Brexit fears
- Mixed reaction from indies on Brexit
- Amazon hires extra 1,000 staff despite Brexit doubts
- More Brexit coverage