What’s happening this week in Manchester…
High & Mighty are opening in the former Flannels unit on King Street, they are relocating from their existing St Mary’s Gate store and due to open on Friday 1st April.
The shop front is now in place for the new Calvin Klein store at The Avenue at Spinningfields.
Nigel Hall is being fitted out at the former Starbucks unit on King Street.
Fred Perry is being refurbished on Police Street.
MANGO is now closed on Market Street for their store refurbishment.
What else is happening this week….
Manchesters first ever Patisserie Valerie opened last week.
M.A.C is now fully reopen after their concession was refurbished at House of Fraser. The window display now matches that of the Selfridges concession in Excahnge Square.
- The newly relocated Oasis store is now open in the Arndale and Warehouse next door to Oasis has now reopened after a store refurbishment.
- Schuh is now open in their new location on Market Street.
- TK Maxx is now reopen in Manchester Arndale, after their store refurbishment.
- Shoe Zone is now reopen in Manchester Arndale, after their store refurbishment, they have added a Stead & Simpson concession within the store
- Blue Inc Clothing has closed down in Manchester Arndale and Clintons are opening in the unit.
- The old Faith store in the Ardnale has now re-opened as Sugercane sweet store.
- Quiz are reopening in Manchester Arndale in the former Attic unit.
- USC at Manchester Arndale has had a store refurbishment.
Images by Steven Bullock
Emma Doyle / www.manchesterfashion.com